Cowlick’s Ice Cream and Café

250 N Main St, Fort Bragg, CA, USA

Cowlick’s Ice Cream and Café Fort Bragg Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
a homemade ice cream Aug 08, 2015
This ice cream parlor that offer a wide selection of “homemade” ice cream claims that their products are churned in small batches. I believe so because it is creamy, smooth and tasty.

The restaurant located along State Route 1 in Fort Bragg is tidy, well-lit, has spacious dining room, and cute wall decors.

Tattooed on wood menu boards are names of unusual flavors such as “mushroom” and “ginger!” Besides these two flavors, there’s more to choose from of course.

My threesomes ordered for Rocky Road, and mine was Praline & Cream. I’d like to encourage everyone to try the flavor I’ve ordered. It is so delicious, but surprisingly not too sweet.

They make their waffle cone also. It was quite fun watching one of the staff make it.

Every table is a group of customers relishing their ice cream, but since the dining area is spacious; finding a table to dine is fast and easy.

Front staff are mostly young people, college students perhaps. They are helpful and courteous.

The price per scoop is $2.00 to 3.00

Serving size is just okay – not huge neither small.

We went back the next day at 10ish just before we left the town, but did not see any activity. No wonder because opening hours is from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Anyone heading up to Fort Bragg, I do highly advise to stop by at Cowlick's Ice Cream and Cafe for some yummy ice cream!
rocky road