Nerudova 40, Prague, Czech Republic

Cowboys Prague Reviews

kazbek1 kazbek1
Great food, amazing view Oct 18, 2013
I randomly selected this spot to have a business lunch at and I am totally happy with my choice.

One of the best steaks I've ever had. I ordered the filet minon smothered in a blue cheese sauce with a side of tomato salad and asparagus. I had a business meeting on the roof and the view was amazing. Eating great steak and enjoying an amazing view, all while impressing some partners made for an overall wonderful lunch.

I highly recommend this restaurant. I have been back 3 times already and have not been disappointed once.
SoniaAgent SoniaAge…
Best steaks in town! Mar 16, 2009
It was a complete coincidance that we discovered this very stylish steak restaurant in the old town of Prague in April 2007. We loved the food so much that we decided to spend New Year's Eve there for our last trip to Prague in December 2008. And we will come back again, because my boyfriend wants to have his birthday dinner there this year.

If you're going to Prague please check it out: great atmosphere, delicious food and good service!

Try the tuna tatar with avocado! It's amazing! :-)

Related Travel Blogs About Cowboys

Our First Day in the city with a thousand spires and a really cool bridge!
This was our first trip to Prague since moving to Germany in October 2008. Prague is only 4 hours from our house so we decided to drive. We chose the Memorial Day holiday to take advantage of the f…Prague Castle. On the we we stopped at Cowboys (see my review for additional information on this place). Then we made…
A quiet day
Got the bus back to Lijiang, and managed to get a single seat next to the window this time. The views are just spectacular. Rural China is so beautiful. I'd never expected it to be so green.The field…Prague cafe, where a young Chinese bloke in a cowboy hat joined me for a chat, and then set off to find…

Check Prague Hotel Deals