Cowboy's Grill Mabini

Manila, Philippines

Cowboy's Grill Mabini Manila Reviews

ro0889 ro0889
Cowboy's Grill - Mabini - Live bands - beers - disco Apr 16, 2011
If you are the type of person who likes beer, loves live bands, loves noise, and enjoy's disco... I would recommend that you try the "Cowboy's Grill" located in Mabini, Manila, Philippines.

The place is used to be a branch of Shakey's, before - serving pizzas, and now, not long ago becomes the Cowboy's Grill. I really do not know what transpired to the names change but the place was the training ground of best bands from Manila from my recollection.

And again, if you really like bands and love live performance visit this place as bands performance were exemplary. Some 3 different bands are performing every night. Some bands are also perfoming some sort of comedy acts and shows. Expect some queue at the entrance specially during weekends. Security will be checking each of the person coming in - just a standard security procedure. There are also security personnel roaming around the hall to just make sure that things will be put in place in case the party goers enjoyment will be out of control.

The main menu would be San Miguel Beer and food of your choice. You may check the menu and the prices before ordering - for me food prices are still reasonable and orders will be served by very friendly staffs. And, by the way, please expect that you will get a free share of SMOKE from all of the smokers inside the hall. :-)

Music swings from love songs to rock to disco music, as the evening grows. Enjoy the night - it is a party guys!!! These series goes up to 4 o'clock in the morning. So try not to get drunk.

I have been a fan of this place since 1991. Those were the days when we used to treat ourselves for some glass of beers after work. We also bring our clients here if they prefer to drink and enjoy some live bands performance. Expect variety of crowds, mixed types and kinds of people here - Filipino, Japanese, Korean, some Westerns - from teenages to old. But.. never mind the crowd... and do not meddle with other companies as it may create misunderstanding and troubles. Better if you can bring a partner, than to dance solo... or try your luck to find one.

I still do visit the place should time permits on my vacation as I am now working overseas. You may give it try fellows... cheers!!!

Check Manila Hotel Deals