Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits

Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits - Roast Beef

Cowboy Club Grille & Spirits Sedona Reviews

jamesdean252 jamesdea…
Good spot for lunch...lots of tourists Apr 25, 2011
Sedona is a tourist town, so you can’t expect too much else besides a lot of touristy type places to eat. Cowboy Club is right in the middle section of town with a great view. We stopped in for some lunch and got lucky to get a table outside on the patio. The service was great and the food was wonderful. From salads, sandwiches, burgers, and steaks there is a little bit for everyone to pick from.

We really weren’t that hungry when we walked in the door so we passed on the appetizers but I do wished I could have tried the Cactus Fries and Snake Brochettes.

(Fresh ground North American buffalo with creamy jack cheese, crisp lettuce, fresh tomato & Klein’s pickles on a butter brushed Kaiser Bun) served with sweet potato fries. It was cooked just right and had an amazing flavor. My girlfriend had some type of roast beef sandwich, it was the special of the day so I am not sure what all was on it.

If you don’t mind the lots of people I would recommend checking this place out. I will have to say if you are going for steak it is on the high end.
Buffalo Cheeseburger