Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton

Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Rates and Deals

Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Really nice hotel May 03, 2013
I had been driving around the west coast of Florida most of the day and I targeted Sarasota as my stopover for the night. About 20 minutes before I arrived in the city I stopped and checked on the Internet where to stay the night, my choice became Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton that had some really good ratings.

The hotel was not hard to find even though it was hidden behind a small park. It is located quite close to The Ringling Center for the Cultural Arts. At the reception I had some small issues due to my booking was faxed to the wrong number but I called booking.com, with whom I had booked the hotel 20 min earlier and they fixed it pretty fast, but while they where fixing it I went to a restaurant that was recommended by the reception.

I returned after my dinner just at the same time a large group checked in at the hotel, so it took some time before I could check in. The sweet girl in the reception remembered me and I was pretty fast given a room on the second floor just next to the elevator. I asked at what time the hotel bar closed and I was told that it closed at 10 pm. I was almost speechless, because the restaurant closed at 9.30 pm and now this. I therefore asked the girl what they do after dark, and she just laughed and said that she never went out,

The room was nice, and I liked straight away the calm colors, which differed a lot from the standard rooms I had the other days. The room, even the bathroom was colored in soft red. The centerpiece in the room was naturally the large king size bed, which is the thing I like the most of staying at hotels in the states. There was a large flat screen and nice desk from where you could work. I had arrived at the hotel close to 10 pm so everything was pretty calm. I was located almost straight above the reception and the parking in front of the hotel was also quite calm.

The hotel was nice and I didn’t even use the pool and spa, the Wi-Fi worked well and you had parking just in front of the hotel, and if you were flying in to Sarasota then you had the airport just across the road.
The bed
Small sofa
Working desk
Bathroom
Chokk says:
Very true!
Posted on: May 24, 2013
Africancrab says:
Well, I guess no night life huh!!
Posted on: May 24, 2013

Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Overview

The Ringling Center for the Cultural Arts is within a few steps of the Courtyard Hotel Bradenton Sarasota, making this a great launching point for Gulf of Mexico adventures. Those who need to do business while staying at the accommodation in Sarasota are within a few miles of the important sectors and buildings of the city and downtown, including countless corporate offices nearby. There are many golf courses in the area, and casinos abound both on land and at sea, in the form of casino ferries and cruises. Other local attractions and destinations include Armand‘s Circle, Myakka Wildlife Tours, Selby Botanical Gardens, and the Mote Aquarium. Accessible by land or by sea, the Courtyard Hotel Bradenton Sarasota is directly across the street from the airport entrance.

Each guestroom at the Courtyard Hotel Bradenton Sarasota offers wireless Internet access, satellite television, room service, and large working desks.

There is a swimming pool at the Courtyard Hotel Bradenton Sarasota, as well as ample business and meeting facilities, a fitness center, a swimming pool, and a breakfast cafe.

Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower