Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Waterfront

Check Portland Hotel Deals

Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Waterfront Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great new hotel - near party time ! Oct 11, 2014
I checked where to stay in Portland and decided to head for the Courtyard by Marriott Portland Downtown/Waterfront due to the reviews and the fact that there seemed to be a lively area of the city only 500 meters from the hotel. I must stay that when I arrived I was a bit disappointed when I drove in to area of the hotel because I didn’t find anything interesting just next to the hotel.

The hotel didn’t have a garage but they had a valet parking that worked pretty well but it was also quite expensive for being Portland, Maine. The hotel was new and really nice, modern and welcoming. The reception was in the back of the hotel if you arrived from the street. I had booked a king size bed but the only one they had left was a handicap room. The bed was awesome and the room was huge with a sofa and a nice office desk. The room felt a bit empty and without some ambiance but it was quiet and I had no problems in getting some sleep at night.

The lively area located some 500 meters from the hotel was really nice with loads of bars and restaurants but I when I got back to the hotel I was also happy that it was 500 meters away because the hotel was really quiet and provided me with really good sleeping quality.
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review! :D
Posted on: Dec 11, 2014