Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77

Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77 Rates and Deals

Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77 Reviews

nitelifenyc nitelife…
Great Hotel in Columbia, MO Apr 21, 2012
I produce several concerts a year with the University of Missouri (Mizzou), and usually when artists and I travel to this small college town we stay at either the Hampton Inn or the Hilton Garden Inn.

Both of those are really nice, and i've never had complaints...so when the school booked us at this hotel which was a bit further away and required them to drive an additional 5 to 10 minutes to pick us up, I was a little confused as to why.

The moment I arrived, my questions were answered.

This place has WAY more swag than the other 2 above mentioned hotels. REALLY clean, and seems much newer. Great amenities...pool, free wifi, a bennigans and room service. The service is VERY quick. Flat screen TV's and VERY comfy beds in the rooms, which are spacious, modern and clean.

Lots of parking, taxi's have no problem going there to pick you up, complimentary coffee and tea in the morning...breakfast menu to order from. Just really comfortable and chill.

I'd recommend this to anyone coming to Columbia, MO. I know that when I come back with artists i'll always request to stay at this hotel from now on.

Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77 Overview

The Courtyard Hotel Northeast Columbia (South Carolina) is within 19 miles away from Columbia Airport. Some of the nearby tourist sites are the Columbia Museum of Art, Riverbanks Zoo and Garden, Sesquicentennial State Park and the Williams Brice Stadium. Several golf courses and dining outlets are likewise close by.

There are 90 guest rooms and suites at the Courtyard Hotel Northeast Columbia (South Carolina). These accommodations are furnished with free wireless Internet connections, LCD televisions, kitchen facilities, work desks, ergonomic chairs and telephones with voicemail features. Sofa beds and whirlpool bathtubs are available in select units.

The Courtyard Hotel Northeast Columbia (South Carolina) is a three-storey property that offers a range of amenities. These include a business center, a 637-square-foot meeting space, an outdoor swimming pool, a whirlpool, a fitness gym, an ATM, vending machines and laundry facilities. Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast buffet daily at the Courtyard Cafe.

Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Northeast/I-77 Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower