Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen

Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen Rates and Deals

Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice new hotel but strange layout inside Jan 17, 2012
I was back in Stockholm yet again and I was actually staying at hotel where I had been before but never stayed at. The Marriott Courtyard Kungsholmen was a typical business hotel and I had been there some months earlier having a meeting with a vendor in the hotel lounge. This time I was called for a conference and when I saw the invitation a bell was ringing in my memory bank.

The hotel is not located in the inner city but it is an area of Stockholm City that is becoming increasingly popular; real estates are shooting up everywhere and restaurants and art galleries are following after, I could understand from talking with my colleagues. I was going there for a conference and followed by a dinner at the hotel.

I flew up to Stockholm in the late morning from Copenhagen and I arrived before lunch at the hotel. I took a chance by checking if my room was ready and much to my surprise there was no excuse they had my room ready, which was really rewarding. I went up to the 8th floor where I had room 828. The hotel was quite new and everything was working perfectly; they had 4 huge elevators in the lobby and there was as more and more common not any mini bar in the room but the there was a small shop downstairs next to the reception.

The room was quite large, much larger than I had anticipated and also quite bright. There were windows in the length of the full room facing a huge road and construction of two new buildings. There was a long desk, which made it possible to work in the room. There was Wi-Fi access for free in the room. There was a nice size flat screen and a lounge chair in the corner.

The bed was really great as it always is at Marriott hotels; it was king size and almost too nice to leave in the morning. The bathroom was well sized and quite satisfying. I liked the room and the hotel as well as it turned out.

From earlier I knew that the hotel had a nice bar next to the hall on the ground floor. After I arrived I had lunch in the restaurant next to bar on the ground floor and it was really nice. It turned out that it was amazingly popular as it was totally full from people from the surrounding offices that came to eat here. These sorts of combined arrangement is quite popular in Sweden and gives a better fundament for running a healthy business and thereby also serving better food.

The restaurant was quite modern and in bright colors. The sofas were in read while the chairs and tables were modern designed in walnut wood. The tablecloths were green and even though I usually don’t like places that want to be smart and use to many colors this worked out pretty well.

All of the staff that I was in contact with was really kind and giving. The service level was high and it was a pleasure to stay there.
My bed
Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen ro…
Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen ro…
Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen ba…

Check Courtyard Stockholm Kungsholmen Rates and Deals