Courtyard Inn

Check Subic Hotel Deals

Courtyard Inn Subic Reviews

r1982 r1982
Nice hotel in Subic Apr 20, 2009
Now their new name is COURT MERIDIAN HOTEL...The hotel has a good location; its near to several good restaurants like Gerry's

Grill, Yellow Cab and Pancake House. U can also just walk if U wanna go shopping at duty free shops. Then on top of that, the walk to the beach is only about 2-4 minutes.

We really enjoyed chatting with the staff at the front desk at our hotel because they were so accomodating and very helpful every time we needed something. I was so happy that they let us check in to our room even though it wasnt check in time yet. The room was simple, nice and has a free wi fi; plus it feels so homey. Our free breakfast at Aresi was great too.

I really recommend Courtyard Inn to everyone who wants good value for their money. I stayed in a lot of hotels in Subic and I must say I was really pleased with our stay there.

Courtyard Inn Overview

The Courtyard Inn is less than 10 minutes drive from Subic Bay Airport (SFS). The air conditioned rooms at the Courtyard Inn are equipped with a TV and cable / satellite channels. The Courtyard Inn's location allows guests to easily reach all local tourist attractions on foot. Guests can find many shops and restaurants nearby.

Courtyard Inn Amenities