Countryside Inn

Countryside Inn - Countryside Cafe & Inn

Countryside Inn Ping'an Reviews

Biedjee Biedjee
Nice, friendly place Nov 11, 2010
The owners of the Countryside operate two places: The Countryside Inn and the Countryside Hotel. The Inn caters more for the budget traveller. The rooms here are little more than some plywood cubicles with clean(ish) beds. Fine for a single night but not a place where you'd want to stay very long.

Most of the rooms have shared bathrooms (Chinese toilet only - people with squat-phobia beware!), which are spotless.

Despite being in a traditional village in the country side the hotel is quite noisy. The building is made entirely out of wood and the music from the restaurant was actually louder in my room than it was in the restaurant itself!

Like pretty much everywhere in China, the restaurant is excellent, whipping up a long list of local specialities as well as the usual Chinese favourites and some basic Western fare.

The staff is very friendly and there is some English spoken. One of the proprietress' daughters is studying English, so she'll happily chat with you to practice her language skills.

I was pleasantly surprised to find lighning speed fast wi-fi here. For me this is not an essential thing when I travel to the 'remote' countryside, but I admit it was a very nice thing to have to keep me entertained in the evening.
Countryside Cafe & Inn