Country Inn & Suites Zion

Country Inn & Suites Zion Rates and Deals

Country Inn & Suites Zion Reviews

perfektewelle perfekte…
Jun 11, 2007
When I was asked to be a photographer for my friends wedding in Illinois, I was presented with a problem. I needed a hotel, a nice one at that, where my equipment would be safe.

I found a room at the Country Inn and Suites. Upon arrival, I had to argue with the receptionist because she said we were not allowed to stay at the hotel because we were under 21. However, we had been able to reserve the room.

After some frustration and groveling and outrage at the fact that I was 15 hours from home and was now being told that I had nowhere to stay, the deskie called her manager, and we got the room.

The rooms were great. They had country charm. The hotel offered a lending library where you could borrow books or choose to take them. They had some great literature. I picked up Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie and my friend snagged Lemony Snickets "A Series of Unfortunate Events."

the breakfast was decent, nothing spectacular, but it was hot.

eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, cereal, waffles...

the indoor pool was quite nice... with the hot tub.

Anyway, the hotel was nice, and didn't cost too much. It was also right by a grocery store and some restaurants.

Country Inn & Suites Zion Overview

Hotel features indoor heated pool, whirlpool, complimentary breakfast buffet, fitness center, game room, country gift shop, elevator, handicap rooms, adjoining rooms and meditation gazebo. All guest rooms feature high speed Internet - wireless available on first floor only, microwave, refrigerator, iron, full size ironing board and hairdryers. Hotel is located one mile from the Cancer Treatment Center of America.

Country Inn & Suites Amenities

• Lake
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor