Country Inn & Suites Florence

Country Inn & Suites Florence Rates and Deals

Country Inn & Suites Florence Reviews

cornellnut73chaz cornelln…
Overpriced chain at a congested I-95 exit Jul 28, 2010
I've had good experiences at this carlson chain in various cities, but my luck ran out here. My first clue was that the hotel was on the other side of railroad tracks and behind an arby's. Next, the lobby smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. Then, my room overlooking the lobby, supposedly a non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke. There was no mgr's welcome with snacks as I've had before. The included buffet breakfast was okay. When I checked out,I asked for a receipt. The desk clerk was unable to give me one saying that someone had cancelled my reservation (before I checked out!). They sent me the receipt by email later.

Bottom line: the value wasn't there and I will not stay there again.

Country Inn & Suites Florence Overview

A host of popular sites are within close range from the Country Inn & Suites Florence. Among these are the Florence Civic Center, Darlington Raceway, Darlington Raceway Stock Car Museum, Mister Mark's Fun Park and the Beaver Creek Golf Club.

The Country Inn & Suites Florence offers modern guest rooms and suites. These accommodations are provided with free Internet connections, cable televisions, pillow-top mattresses, coffee makers, microwave ovens, refrigerators, clock radios and work desks with lamps. Jacuzzi tubs, sofa sleepers and recliners can be found in suites.

The Country Inn & Suites Florence features a business center and a 720-square-foot meeting room. This three-storey hotel also provides an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and laundry facilities. Complimentary amenities include a daily deluxe Continental breakfast, high-speed Internet access and weekday newspapers.

Country Inn & Suites Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • Complimentary Toiletries
  • Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Grab bars in bathroom