Country Heights Resort, Kajang

Check Selangor Hotel Deals

Country Heights Resort, Kajang Selangor Reviews

WheresHelen WheresHe…
R & R with nature Nov 28, 2011
I stayed here from 26 - 28 Nov, 2011 for a church camp I registered for.

I was assigned to this apartment, SG G4, which could house 6 adults. It was within 5 minutes walk from check-in counter located within the main hall. Although 5 minutes may sound like a short distance, well actually, in fact it was. The only thing was that nobody fancied a 5 minute walk under the scorching sun on a very hot day. The walk was only good for early in the morning when mist shrouds the entire resort or night time when the sun is gone. That's why it's best to have a car to commute. Facilities in the apartment were not all in their best condition, but acceptable. I felt that everything worked fine for me, except that the apartment didn't come with a telephone for housekeeping service. So you could imagine no refills for toilet papers and no ironing facility. I got the toilet paper issue settled for my apartment and also a friend's apartment through personal request over the check-in counter.

The resort was quiet and peaceful, making it seem like a place designed for city dwellers who need a break from the hustle & bustle of the city. There is a big lake in the compound where fishing is allowed. As this resort offers an array of environment good for teambuildings, seminars and company outings, you can be sure of suitable seminar rooms and conference hall as well as activity venues/facilities such as football field, swimming pool, gym, tennis court, basketball court, aerobic room and also bicycle rental to fill time. But.. as a full fledged resort, the resort should at least have a few vending machines or its own convenience store that opens till late night. It failed to have any of the two. People will have to drive out of this secluded venue to get their necessities from the nearest shops.

The food prepared for breakfast, lunch and dinner were all awesome. We had mainly local food. There were tasty. The F&B staff on duty were quick in service.

Something very unfavourable happened during the stay though. One of our members had used his/her notebook for a presentation on one night and had totally forgotten to take it home after we had all cleared the hall to call it a day. By the time the notebook came to mind, it was already gone. It was never found till the day we left the resort. Wonder who the thief was.
I was assigned to this apartment w…
Looking out to the lake.

Check Selangor Hotel Deals