Countries Uncle Sam Doesn't Want U To Visit

Beirut, Lebanon

Countries Uncle Sam Doesn't Want U To Visit Beirut Reviews

ranjna ranjna
Switzerland of Middle East Jun 13, 2011
Lebanon is one of the most contentious pieces of land on earth today and just like the forbidden fruit it is the most delicious and divine.

I fell in love with this country the moment I stepped on the airport and to my surprise I was at once confronted by a mike and a lady talking to me in Arabic and all I could say was, "sorry, I don't speak Arabic". I can definitely understand and speak a bit now but then I was quite blank.

No matter where you are in Lebanon...you always have the deep blue sea next to you. People are beautiful ...the scenery is great and the food is simply to die for.

You can always grab a "Shwarma" at any corner or gas station.

The country is rather small, so you can go from North to South within a day...

Once in North (Tripoli) you can easily cross over to Syria and see "Hamidiye" the most famous ancient market in the old section of Damascus.

Lebanon has a significant Christian population so it is no wonder that a walk through the roads of Beirut give you the feel of a walk through a European country. You can go to night clubs, casinos and bars as well as places like "Jaitta grove" and "Rouche".

I loved going for night drives and you can have a real good view of the city if you park your car at a nice high point.

So far as I am concerned if I ever have to pick a country to visit in Middle East I will go for Lebanon each time.
A failed attempt at learning to sk…
Al Arz
A beautiful spot on the road
clamdigger53 says:
I'm a veteran who happens to like Uncle Sam!
Posted on: Oct 13, 2012