Couloir

Couloir - My friend Christian with a burger

Couloir Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great burger close to the water Aug 02, 2012
The beach restaurant Couloir had been mention as one of the best places to have a quick burger in Copenhagen some time ago but I had never been there. Yesterday was a good time to visit as I was in the neighborhood with a friend and the weather was quite okay.

We arrived around 7 pm and the restaurant was half-full but we were able to find a free table just outside the entrance to the restaurant. It took some time before we were able to order because there were only two persons to serve. We ordered the Couloir Burgers and some sparkling water. The burgers arrived some time later and the plate looked nice and decorative.

I found the burger quite delicate; it had bacon, cheese and guacamole. The meat was not over-done as some do. On the plate there were also some frites, salad and some homemade mayonnaise. The service was friendly and smiling and I felt that it was quite positive to visit the restaurant and I will be back again.
The Couloir Burger
My friend Christian with a burger
Orders ready for delivery
Inside
Airportman says:
As all restaurants should be
Posted on: Aug 05, 2012
Chokk says:
It was, Ivar - simple & honest
Posted on: Aug 04, 2012
Airportman says:
PLace looks simple, but very nice and the food looks very good. Thanks for sharing!
Posted on: Aug 04, 2012