Cote D'Amour

Check Bran Hotel Deals

Cote D'Amour Bran Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Cheap place with mountain view Sep 03, 2011
This little pension hotel is really good, around 3 km away from the Bran castle with beautiful mountain view from the room. The old couple who own this pension is really friendly and accommodating especially the wife who also cook all the meals if you ask her for lunch or dinner, and the food are really tasty.

I stayed for 5 nights at this place as it's so relaxing and really enjoy my stay. The owner pick me up from the train station for the fee of 10 euro one way.

The room itself is clean with a television, own toilet and shower, and small cupboard. Unfortunately there were no air condition as it is quite hot during day time and cool at night (I usually wear jumper when out in the garden). However I still need to open the windows in the room at night time as I feel it's hot. The room I have is quite small if staying for 2 people (for one person is okay) as the price is the same for one or two people, cost 17 euro per night including simple breakfast.

At the back of the pension hotel, there is a spacious garden with 2 swing chairs facing the mountain view, and also the small house with dining table and chairs for eating or cooking bbq. I love to seat at the swing chair with the book and just enjoy the scenery. Usually I have breakfast and dinner at the garden.

The bus stop is located around 500m down the hill from the pension and the bus run on hourly basis to Brasov town. I don't remember how long does it takes, probably around 40 minutes to Brasov. It is nice little place for relaxing and recharge the energy.
the bed