Costa Del Sol Picoaga Hotel

Costa Del Sol Picoaga Hotel Rates and Deals

Costa Del Sol Picoaga Hotel Cusco Reviews

mahtra001 mahtra001
Jun 02, 2015
Nice rooms, good service, nice stuff, breakfast was delicious!
Elaine_Schulz Elaine_S…
Quaint, Friendly, Comfortable Apr 13, 2012
We stayed here for three nights altogether, when we arrived the bell boys were more than helpful with helping us with out luggage (there were five of us) After checking in, we were escorted to out rooms, the staff pointed out the internet terminals and told us the use was free, and I made good use checking e-mails from home. The local Coco leaf tea was also free 24/7 and it was set up in several parts of the hotel (It's claim to fame in to help with altitude sickness). The rooms were comfortable and the shower good. As we were off to Machu Piccu for a night, the Hotel stored out big suitcases for us for one night. We stayed for two nights, went to Machu Picchu for one and then came back here for one night. There were renovations being done here at the time but it did not interfere with the enjoyment of my stay. However there was a faint smell of fresh paint in my room, but I did not stress over it. We ate at the resturant and the wait staff were very nice, food was delicious. Overall a good place to stay.

Check Costa Del Sol Picoaga Hotel Rates and Deals