Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca

Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca Rates and Deals

Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca New York Reviews

bielecka bielecka
Excellent location, but look for a good deal Feb 03, 2013
If you manage to find a good offer, I would definitely recommend this hotel as a place to stay in NY. The location is excellent, metro station Chambers is right next to it as well as places to eat within any price range. If you like walking, places like WTC memorial or Brooklyn bridge are reachable on foot.

What I didn't like was no wifi in the rooms - in the 21st century in USA that should be a standard, especially in NY which prides itself to be best city in the world. Also, to me the price was too high for value offered, although I understand that generally hotels in NY are very expensive.

Indeed, walls are a bit thin and you can hear in the room all outside/next door noises.
nylor nylor
Cosmopolitan Hotel NYC Jan 04, 2012
If you are looking for a place in New York city that is relatively cheap, I suggest the Cosmopolitan hotel in Tribeca. I stayed at this hotel for 2 days with friends and I must say I was quite satisfied with the choice.

The hotel is quite small so do not expect a lot. I almost missed the entrance because it was only the size of double doors. The lobby is equipped with computers for customers to use. The receptionist/bell hop/housekeepers were very helpful. Only 1 elevator service the hotel, it is quite small too. On the floor we stayed in, there was a lot of renovation occurring. Thus the noise can be unbearable during day time. The walls are thin that I can actually hear the conversation from next door. I liked staying at the Loft with double bed. You have to climb a small stair to reach the bed, I liked how the room was designed. The only downside was I have to slouch while reaching the top of the stairs. It didn't bother me much because I only need a place to sleep. Bathroom was moderate in size.

As for location, it was in Tribeca. A 3 minute walk to the subway station. It was not a noisy neighborhood which I like. At that time, the road was under construction thus not a lot of traffic in that area. Starbucks and a cute restaurant situated adjacent the hotel.

It is definitely not the best place to stay in New York. But for the price and comfort, I would recommend to my friends and tourist alike. Besides, if you are in New York there is really no point to just stay and lounge at the hotel.
HelenFromOZ HelenFro…
Good Value for Manhattan Oct 19, 2010
I stayed in this hotel mid september..I booked online, when In arrived my booking had been stuffed up so they upgraded me..

Good value,very clean..Star Bucks downstairs,big plus as there was no coffee machine in room or hotel..Chambers St subway right out front of hotel..

I would stay again..

**Tribeca- next to Soho, walking distance to Little Italy, Canal Street and China town,,great location

Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca Overview

Guests of this hotel in New York will be located in Tribeca nearby to many of the area’s attractions, including Battery Park and Chinatown. The hotel places guests within easy reach of many restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues, as well. The Cosmopolitan Hotel NYC is easily accessible by car, and guests can walk to many of the area’s attractions, as well. The hotel is about 15 minutes by subway from Midtown and Times Square.

All of the rooms of this hotel are outfitted with comfortable furnishings and are decorated in a contemporary style. The rooms come with private en suite bathrooms, and they all offer in-room safes, as well. Guests can enjoy watching television or surfing the web from their rooms, too. This hotel only has 125 rooms, so it is relatively quiet compared with other New York hotels.

The Cosmopolitan Hotel NY is a modern facility that offers its guests plenty of amenities, including high speed Internet access. The small hotel offers guests plenty of services to make their stays more comfortable.

Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca Amenities

• Excursions
  • Computer
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite