Cosmic Guest House

Check Hong Kong Hotel Deals

Cosmic Guest House Hong Kong Reviews

jonwww jonwww
Basic Hostel in the heart of TST Jul 23, 2012
I stayed here in a single ensuite room to myself here for a week. The hostel itself is based on the 12/13th floor of Mirador Mansions, where the ground floor is like a shopping area of a number of small shops owned by foreigners. The lifts were probably the worst part of the experience, being slow, cramped and extremely hot inside them.

The staff seemed friendly enough, even for hk locals! The woman who led me to my room, which was on the 15th floor, decided not to take the lift, so I had to lug my luggage up 2 flights of stairs.. though admittedly it was good exercise.

The room was tiny and even that is an understatement. There was only enough room for a double bed and a small desk. The shower and separate toilet weren't the most spacious either. Although small, I found it quite cosy... and convenient that the shower was 2 steps away from the bed. The room was clean, and the shower/air con worked great so i had no complaints there. Wifi worked great on the 1st two nights, but after that the connection was on/off. Walls are quite thin, so if you're a light sleeper it's best to have earplugs.

The best thing about this hostel (apart from the shower being convenient) would be the location. Step outside of Mirador Mansions, and you're on Nathan Road, 30 seconds away from the MTR station and 7/11, and 5 minutes away from the Harbour. Worst thing is probably the state of Mirador Mansions - it's not the most appealing of places, and there's a lot of dodgy looking people around the area.
ecr2 ecr2
Cheap and comfortable Mar 17, 2008
We stayed here on a basic Chinese salary and we paid a bit more because we wanted our own bathroom with shower and toilet. The room was tiny but comfortable and there was air conditionning. We were very comfortable and slept well because we were so high up we couldnt hear too much of the traffic down below. The guy was super friendly and spoke fluent English, he introduced us to Hong Kong via a map hung on the wall and gave us the hotels business card with plenty of info like taxi and the hotels phone number. There is also a laundry machine in case u want to wash clothes and on the floor beneath there is a net cafe!
L_ombre_jaune L_ombre_…
Apr 27, 2007
Very clean room but small. The owners were friendly and helpful, especialy the day shift one's. Price is fair at 250 HKD for two beds W bathroom (roughly 25 USD). It's right next too the Hong Kong MRT(subway\tube\metro\underground) station so very practical to get wherever you want. They offer loads of services and the bus to the airport is right a block away from the mansion.

Check Hong Kong Hotel Deals