Corus Hotel Hyde Park

Corus Hotel Hyde Park Rates and Deals

Corus Hotel Hyde Park London Reviews

kimo1977 kimo1977
Feb 20, 2012
Great Location,when you go out from Lancaster Gate metro station you walk around 100 meters,when you go out from the station ,walk a bit to the right,cross the street and then u will find it,i loved it coz its near Hyde park and oxford street and the metro station.

Just be careful coz i booked the hotel with breakfast and they told me its without when i arrived and when i paid everything,i booked via expedia,it was decieving for me.
sarahelaine sarahela…
Corus Hyde Park Apr 11, 2011
The Corus at Lancaster Gate is a very nice hotel on the edge of Hyde Park. It is near to Lancaster Gate tube station.  The rooms are a decent size, and there is a bath in the bathroom.  They are pleasantly decorated and have heavy shutters instead of blinds, which works very well.  The hotel itself is clean, pleasantly decorated and light.  The lifts come quickly and the check in and out is trouble free, which makes a nice change.  The bathroom has a light that glows green when you turn the main bedroom lights on (photo to follow) and there are free toiletries.  There is a very powerful shower, and my only slight criticism of the hotel is that I couldn’t figure out how to stop if being scalding hot.  I’m willing to believe that might be me being stupid.

The hotel has a gym, which I ignored because there is the whole of Hyde Park to jog in across a road.  There is also a brasserie with Malaysian food and a restaurant that specialises in having waiters and waitresses who are also trained opera singers.  This is certainly quirky – I ignored it because I was on business and the last thing I need when I am already tired is waiting staff ready to “belt out the biggest opera hits” (thank you information leaflet), but it could be fun if you were there for other reasons.  There are lots of other places to eat nearby.

The best thing about the Corus is that it is straight across from Hyde Park, which is beautiful.  London is a great place for green spaces, and it is lovely to be able to cross the road and be in the peace of the park.  This is a great place to stay if you want to be a little out of the centre of London but still close to the shopping in Oxford Street or Kensington.
mgradwell mgradwell
The Corus Hyde Park Sep 25, 2011
I stayed here in September 2010 and had a fantastic time visiting London whilst based here. What I specifically like about this place is the location. If there is such a thing as a quiet spot in London then I would say this could be deemed to be located in one. It is situated immediately adjacent to Hyde Park which is perfect for Leisurely walks and access to some of Londons sites. The hotel restaurant has a Malaysian theme, on the ground floor, but I must admit I did not sample the delights, but had heard good things. The buffet restaurant on the basement floor is where you go for the breakfast buffet which is excellent. The nearest Underground station is Lancaster Gate and only 150 metres along the road. The hotel even suppied me with flowers and Champagne as previously ordered during my booking stage. An excellent service all around at this hotel.
deniseschipper denisesc…
Dec 29, 2007
Great lobby and reception area. Once we got up to the room it was very very small with a very small bed. Bathroom and room were clean. The lighting in the room was horrible and bright totally no cosyness. We had a continental breakfast in the morning with a choice of: a bun or a croissant, cheese ham or jam, and some cereal with milk. Coffee, tea or juice. It was very dissapointing to me because it cost about 125 euro's a night which is NOT cheap.

Corus Hotel Hyde Park Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Ballroom
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower