Corsica Hotel

Check Bandung Hotel Deals

Corsica Hotel Bandung Reviews

tarmizi40 tarmizi40
Budget Hotel Apr 01, 2011
I stayed at the hotel for 3 nights from 28 to 31 March 2011. I did not make prior arrangement as the hotel did not have a web site.

Room rates: Deluxe IDR360,000 (Abt USD42)

Standard IDR330,000 (Abt USD 39)

Rooms: Avoid rooms near the main road. I stayed at deluxe room (302). Could not get much sleep due to noise from traffic. Then I opted for standard room (207) which is slightly smaller but more peaceful. Room is clean with tiled floor.

Entertainment in room. Satellite tv with over 80 channels.

No tea/coffee making facility in rooms. However, hot water is provided upon request.

Breakfast: So so. Option of fried rice with egg or bread with margarine/jam with tea or coffee.

Hotel Interior and Exterior is Nice.

Location: Good. Only 10 minute walk to Factory Outlets at Jalan Riau. From here a further 10 minute walk to Jalan Dago/Juanda

Take the Angkot (marked 'Sedeng')to Pasar Baru Trade Centre for only IDR3000 (USD0.35)

The hotel can arrange a trip to Tangkuban Parahu. 5 hour trip with a driver for IDR400,000 (USD47)
The hotel front
Dining area
dining area
dining area
vivien_huang vivien_h…
Cozy room with a very reasonable price in downtown of Bandung city Jul 11, 2010
Hotel Corsica, a pretty good hotel, with beautiful design and well maintained buildings. The Hotel staff also very friendly and hospitable. With a strategic location in the downtown of Bandung, the hotel is almost always full, especially on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays.

When I went to Bandung last month with my mother, I went round looking for hotels in the downtown area and in the end I chose this hotel Corsica. With the consideration of its strategic location (not far from downtown), with a good building and most of all the reasonable room rates and also the cozy room.

But, unfortunately at the time, this hotel is full for the next day . So, next day I had to move to another hotel. My advice is make a booking first at least a week before.

For the room, I felt pretty good with a fairly size room, clean and comfortable. Moreover, the room rate is reasonable or exactly cheap for a hotel of this class. You can also easy to get public transport from or to this hotel.

I highly recommend this hotel.
The building