Coron Hotels

Browse 31 Coron, Philippines hotel reviews for 63 Coron hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Coron Island Hotels10.9 km
Sangat Island Hotels15.2 km
Culion Hotels24.7 km
Pamalican Hotels92 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Coron Hotels and Deals

#1 of 63 hotels in Coron
Babymaria says: "El Rio is a perfect place of natural beauty and tranquility. All rooms offers a..."
Average Rate
$88
#2 of 63 hotels in Coron
crazychictraveller says: "We stayed at Mommita's Place during our 4 days stay in Coron. It was an old hous..."
#3 of 63 hotels in Coron
Amrisalem says: "had a day pass there, definitely the perfect honeymooners, tranquilizing get awa..."
#4 of 63 hotels in Coron
Simana99 says: "Our family holiday in Coron,Philippines last July was so amazing and made comple..."
#5 of 63 hotels in Coron
GMendozaFilms says: "J Lais Balai Turista is a great motel hotel in Puerto Princessa. Balai is an old..."
#6 of 63 hotels in Coron
eudaemonia says: "If you don't like noise and you don't mind commuting a bit further then this pla..."
2.5
#7 of 63 hotels in Coron
pompa13 says: "LOCATION: The resort is not located near the city, so you're going to be needing..."
Average Rate
$48
#8 of 63 hotels in Coron
andrejav says: "I stayed in Sea Dive on two occasions, while I went exploring Coron and island i..."
#9 of 63 hotels in Coron
gummy0yuumy says: "Our trip in Coron, Palawan has both a good and a bad part. Let me start off with..."
#10 of 63 hotels in Coron
neodaredevil says: "Since we spent most of our second day in water and Island hopping we ended it by..."
#11 of 63 hotels in Coron
icebreaker18001 says: "A very nice place to relax, away from the noisy and polluted air of the city. Ve..."
#12 of 63 hotels in Coron
travelwithyhanz says: "Where else to stay to enjoy Coron Island but in one of the islands,right? I love..."
#13 of 63 hotels in Coron
star78catcher says: "Seadive is the most favorite place for tourists because the location is very goo..."
2.5
#14 of 63 hotels in Coron
neodaredevil says: "Mang Rudy's place and sports lodge is the place were we stayed during our first ..."
#15 of 63 hotels in Coron
eudaemonia says: "I'm not even sure where to begin here. I would say this guesthouse offers a lot ..."
Coron