Find a Cornwall Travel Buddy

Looking for a Cornwall travel buddy? Meet Cornwall travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,491 members and has been featured in:

James wants to travel to Cornwall, England
I'd just quite like to see if they've rebuilt Boscastle.
Diane wants to travel to Cornwall, England
Interests: Dance, Lindy Hop, Vintage clothing, Victorian era, reading, music, classical music, 70's music, 70's punk, glam, early goth music, history, 1920's
Jakub wants to travel to Cornwall, England
I'm . I'm 20, 1st generation American (Irish father, Canadian mother). I like history, politics, languages, books, religion, animals, Astronomy, sexuality, food and foreigners. I dislike al…
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Cornwall, England
Interests: traveling (obviously), languages, reading, blogging & writing in general, friends, music, movies, taking pictures
Howe wants to travel to Cornwall, England
Home to nice beach, like to see it myself, i love seafoods, nice meals available? Any buddy interested?
Shay wants to travel to Cornwall, England
1 award
Scito te ipsum "The reward for conformity was that everyone liked you except yourself." - Rita Mae Brown "The most violent element in society is ignorance. " - Emma Goldman "Either you repea…
Ann wants to travel to Cornwall, England
Looking for more information regarding my family treet and walking on the beautiful beaches.
Hema wants to travel to Cornwall, England
I've always been too scared to do anything different. Traveling alone to a country where I don't speak the language freaks me out. But that is about to change. Here I come to see the world!
Mike wants to travel to Cornwall, England
My wife's family come from Redruth and mine from Trusham but we are keen to exlore the whole Devon/Cornwall area.
Christa wants to travel to Cornwall, England
This is where my ancestors are from, would be awesome to trace my roots, so to speak.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Cornwall, England
Im hoping to get to cornwall or ireland in the summer between july and october. Im gonna be working on a live in work job preferably bar work, was just looking to see if anybody was interested in doing the same type of thing or just for some advice.
Cornwall