Cornerstone Brewing Company

74-70 W. Main Street Madison, Madison, OH, USA

Cornerstone Brewing Company Madison Reviews

DAO DAO
Disappointing Food Apr 18, 2017
When you first arrive at the 2 wings that form the historic building housing this restaurant, it looks

impressive. Then things kind of go downhill. I had lunch with my family and we went into the right wing, which is where lunch is served. It was busy and there seemed to be only 1 waitress for all the tables. Never a good situation. The decor was a bit bland with a large bar and wooden tables. We were seated and had to wait a while to get iced teas and waters.

I decided on the Reuben sandwich. They describe this as:

Our signature tender corned beef brisket sliced thin smothered with kraut and Swiss cheese, served on toasted marble rye with a side of 1000 island dressing.

I describe this as the blandest Reuben I have ever been served. Looking at the other dishes on the table and family feedback later all confirmed what I thought. This place is a brewery and they have some amazing looking and sounding beers. I think that coming here to drink a few craft beers here would be a great experience. They set out, when they opened, to offer great beer to a thirsty public in the middle of wine country. I salute them for trying. They just don’t quite have the food side of things nailed down yet.

Their menus cover: Appetizers, Soups & Salads, Pizzas, Sandwiches, Wraps, Burgers and Chicken dishes.

Kitchen Hours:

Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm

Monday – Thursday 11:30am-9:00pm

Friday & Saturday 8:00am-10:00pm

Bar open until late
DAO says:
@Brian - it does have that
@Jim - I have no doubt - but I was driving!
Posted on: Apr 19, 2017
spocklogic says:
Like the old style look of the place and surrounding area.
Posted on: Apr 18, 2017
BASAIC says:
Maybe the food is better after a few craft beers?
Posted on: Apr 18, 2017