Corn Dogs

(562) 901-1177

Corn Dogs Disneyland Reviews

Eric Eric
Mar 26, 2007
Dining options are pretty limited within Disneyland, but we had heard that the corn dog stand, located at the end of Main St., was pretty good. The price for a corn dog and a small bag of chips was $5.80, which would be ridiculously expensive anywhere outside the context of Disneyland, where all food is expensive. When you are in Disneyland, just pretend you are in a small country where the exchange rate is very unfavorable, and be prepared to spend a little more money than you are accustomed to.

With that said, the corn dog tasted...pretty much like any other corn dog I've had. It's saving grace, I suppose, was that it was enormous and filled me up so that I didn't feel like eating for the rest of the day. In terms of mass to price ratio, you are unlikely to find a better deal at Disneyland.
Corn dog stand and a little kid wh…
Shelissa says:
My mom makes them at home sometimes. It is has to be because of the corn meal in the batter. Hers are never as good as the one's I buy elsewhere, though. Sorry Mom!
Posted on: Jun 17, 2007
Eric says:
I assume it's corn in the batter...but you never know.
Posted on: Apr 01, 2007
dougal says:
Hmm - sounds lovely. Where exactly does the 'corn' come in? The flour in the batter I assume?
Posted on: Mar 31, 2007

Compare Anaheim Hotel Rates (2.6km away)

Corn Dogs Map