Find a Corfu Travel Buddy

Looking for a Corfu travel buddy? Meet Corfu travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 674,670 members and has been featured in:

June 23, 2017
to June 27, 2017
Eric is traveling to Corfu, Greece
PINK PALACE HOSTEL AGIOS GIORDOS
July 1, 2017
to July 12, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Corfu, Greece
We are three italian friends. We love the sea, fishing, cooking, eating, drinking and have fun. we look for three women to share good time. We will be navigating around for one week. We will provide for flights and accomodation.
July 29, 2017
to August 1, 2017
Andrew is traveling to Corfu, Greece
5 vouches 1 award
WARNING: A consequence of meeting me is that I will end up in all your photos. Not because I'm incredibly photogenic, but I always walk in the way! You have been warned ;) I love travelling, and I…
Heather wants to travel to Corfu, Greece
At the moment, my plans are to travel to Corfu next year and stay for 6-7 months. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in sharing a long term rental
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Corfu, Greece
Will be going Sidari
Matthew wants to travel to Corfu, Greece
Interests: skiing, scuba diving, bike riding, parrots, rock, jumping off things into water
Jess wants to travel to Corfu, Greece
I've returned from my trip of Europe! I went with Contiki which was the best! I definitely want to try to get to Spain and Greece. Also, my goal is to go back to Nice, France for a week long v…
Bianca … wants to travel to Corfu, Greece
Looking for as many people as possible to have a fantastic time with over the summer holidays.... will more than likely be staying at the Pink Palace.
David wants to travel to Corfu, Greece
Interests: Music, computers, totally my family. =)
Corfu