Corcreggan Mill Hostel

Corcreggan Mill Hostel & Camping near Dunfunaghy Letterkenny Co. Donegal Ireland, Donegal, Ireland
www.corcreggan.com - 00353749136409

Check Donegal Hotel Deals

Corcreggan Mill Hostel Donegal Reviews

Christinabud Christin…
Hippy Traveller paradise Jul 05, 2011
I was around 15 when I stayed here with an older sibling. I camped on the foreground camping space. There is a train replica adjacent which is where the hostel beds are, the showers and bathroom were adequate but at night time you could hear the hostel groups playing guitar together and in the mornings you can hear people humming and ooohing, meditating and doing yoga in the flower garden up above the camping ground.

It has a real community and earthy atmosphere and I can imagine a lot of traveller's to Ireland would love it, I would love to revisit this place now I am an adult and could appreciate it more. It isn't too far from some great sand dunes and if you walk far enough you can reach an amazing untouched beach! Wonderful place, a great base and as I imagine, a fantastic place to meet other travellers!
fullybooked86 says:
A really nice review. I remember when I was at Eden At Fogg Dam Located between Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve and Harrison Dam, Eden is a certified organic tropical fruit farm that is home prolific species of birds, butterflies, wallabies and other wildlife. Wake up each morning and spend beautiful evenings with enchanting birdsongs and enigmatic fowl calls from a Barking Owl and Large-tail Nightjar to name a few. Enjoy cooling off in their salt water pool or walking in their tropical gardens. We enjoy fresh produce and homemade produce including delicacies and conserves from their property. Though its not one of the leading hotels of the world. Our stay their was awesome just like you had with Hippy Traveler Paradise.
Posted on: Jul 06, 2011