Coral Redang Island Resort

Check Redang Island Hotel Deals

Coral Redang Island Resort Reviews

vijaymichalik vijaymic…
Fun but not not great value Apr 27, 2011
Despite some problems that might stop many from trying it out, I really enjoyed my time at Coral Redang.

On arrival, I was slightly shocked by the accommodation, since the only window was the frosted glass on the door, and there were fairly large gaps on the sides- not to mention the very funny-smelling bathroom and below-par beds (and bed linen). I got used to it pretty quickly and on the second day, went out on a dive which was excellent. I fully enjoyed all my dives- which weren't badly priced considering the expensive rooms; the instructors were all very friendly and helpful.

The food was pretty decent, although it was very samey there was lots of choice along the beachfront of other places to eat, and the buffet food was often a very nice selection.

Wi-Fi at the bar was a very nice touch, and the pool was lovely to relax in from time to time.

I would go again, were price not an issue, but I recommend looking around for better deals- this said I am fairly certain Redang is better off for diving than many of the other nearby islands if this concerns you.
bernard69 bernard69
Tired resort with DIRTY bathroom Sep 27, 2009
I have booked 3 nights on a package(fullboard,3 snorkeling tours and way boat transfert to the jetty)last september because of the location on a nice beach with crystal clear water and amazing sand and the lack of loud beach music at night,like many other resorts with sometimes better rooms.

We had a quiet detached cottage with a pleasant terrace and a bit worn out room with AC,fan,safe,hot water heater.Our bed was average with a threadbore stained blanket.BUT the bad thing was the DIRTY SMELLY BATHROOM.As the water was stagnating on the bathmate,when I rose it trying to evacuate the water,I found a lot of mould,hair and other dirts bathing in the rotten water!

I had good time on the Chicak Poolside bar providing free internet:the staff of the bar and restaurant were lovely and helpful.Lunch and dinner served as buffet style were correct but repetitive,basic but correct continental breakfast.Because of the lack of guests,we were offered nice à la carte main courses on our 2 last meals.

Average snorkeling with lots of dead corals(after 10 days in Maldives and 5 in Bunaken this year,I can't be objective!).The resort also provides friendly squirrels,monkeys sometimes aggressive(mind your belongings on the terrace and don't feed them) and monitor lizzards.
nice beach with crystal water and …
the pleasant terrace with a squirr…
the pool
our tired room
rheagirl says:
shame on the bathroom.. :0(
Posted on: Mar 03, 2013
bernard69 says:
yes but with poor value for money:)
Posted on: Nov 22, 2009
Liselore_Verschuren says:
Good and useful review!
Posted on: Nov 22, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Coral Redang Island Resort

Snorkeling in Redang island
                             As the Coral Redang resort was full,organizing tours of around 60 snorkellers,I had some snorke…Redang resort was full,organizing tours of around 60 snorkellers,I had some snorkeling alone right in front of the resort and a bit further north where…

Check Redang Island Hotel Deals