Cora Breakfast and Lunch

www.chezcora.com - 613 226 6556

Cora Breakfast and Lunch Okotoks Reviews

michayla25 michayla…
Excellent! Jun 06, 2010
I had never heard about Cora's before I went to the one in Okotoks, Alberta. Since it is a small bedroom community I thought it was just a local business. But upon researching the website, they have quite a few across canada in major cities, with one 2 hours away from me in Winnipeg!

They only serve breakfast and lunch, and it is very healthy, fresh, and tasty! I had some eggs, toast, hashbrowns, as well my plate was garnished with some fresh fruit!

The service was great, it was fast, and the food was hot. It was good that we got there when we did, because as soon as we sat down there was a lineup that went out the door!

It wasn't a very big restaurant, but possibly each location is a different size? Regardless I highly recommend if you go to a major city in Canada ie) Calgary, Toronto, Winnipeg, etc... that you stop by at Cora's!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Cora Breakfast and Lunch

Bye bye Okotoks :(
We got up and checked out of our nice hotel. I will miss the little cute town of Okotoks. For lunch we had breakfast at the popular Cora's. Good thing we got there when we did, because as soon as we …Okotoks. For lunch we had breakfast at the popular Cora's. Good thing we got there when we did, because…

Check Okotoks Hotel Deals