Copthorne Hotel

Check Aberdeen Hotel Deals

Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen Reviews

annthansten annthans…
Not exactly minimalist Jul 15, 2010
My friend really wanted to stay at a hotel our last night, in order to be able to use the entire floor for packing. So we chose the cheapest we could find on

The Copthorne is within walking distance of the train station, not far from union street, and the area is really nice, and pretty quiet for being so close to the noise on union street.

The room seemed to have been decorated sometime in the eighties, with lots and lots of unessecary fabric everywhere - one of the walls were hidden behind curtains! But the red pillows artfully placed on the bed was a pretty nice touch. The bathroom was ok, nice and clean, but there were little annoyances, like the towel hook being so low that i felt like I was crawling on the floor every time I dried my hands. And we were only provided one set of towels. Ok, we're sharing a bed - that doesn't mean we want to share towels! Luckily we found more towels in the wardrobe (loose doorknob, btw)

The tv was a nice touch, but it was placed really low, so i had to keep telling my friend to keep her toes down, so that I could see something too.

The included breakfast was good. The continental part was disappointing, except for the good selection of fruits, but the eggs and bacon were excellent.

All in all it was a good hotel, I could stay there again if it's really cheap, but our stay at the university was a lot better.

Copthorne Hotel Overview

The Copthorne Hotel enjoys a location proximate to several bars, restaurants and other diversions. This Aberdeen hotel is located on the city’s West End, roughly a mile from the many opportunities to engage in sightseeing or simply shopping the day away. The Aberdeen International Airport is approximately 10 miles from the Copthorne Hotel.

There are 89 rooms in total at the Copthorne Hotel. Each of the is provided with direct-dial telephone service, trouser presses, coffee and tea makers and a private bath with a bathrobe and toiletries courtesy of the hotel. The rooms are light in color.

The Copthorne Hotel offers its guests a restaurant where they can enjoy their meals in a somewhat formal setting. For something more laid-back, guests may have a drink and a light meal in the hotel bar. This hotel does offer business services and there are rooms for meetings located onsite. The hotel also provides a secure parking facility for those who arrive by private car.

Copthorne Hotel Amenities

• Golf Course (nearby)
  • Photocopier
  • Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite