Copper Creek Inn

35707 Washington 706, Ashford, WA, USA

Copper Creek Inn Ashford Reviews

Toonsarah Toonsarah
Good country cooking Jul 11, 2017
We had dinner here when staying in one of the rooms above the restaurant, and also breakfast the next morning. There aren't any other options unless you want to drive into Ashford, but in any case we were pleased with our meals.

While not pretentious, this place does a solid job it seems. My trout was beautifully cooked and the accompanying rice not bad, though it needed a bit more seasoning I felt. Chris enjoyed his chicken pesto and good fries. All meals come with a salad which was fresh and had a nice dressing, and with a mini loaf of bread and their trademark blueberry butter. We had no room for dessert but did have a second beer each.

With those two beers, chosen from a reasonable menu, we were very satisfied with our dinner and with the $70 bill. Service was friendly, if a little slow at first (but the restaurant was packed out) and I would definitely happily eat here again if in the area.

Our breakfast of eggs and hash browns was also good, spoiled only by what was easily the worst coffee we had on this trip.
The restaurant at breakfast time
Salad and bread