Copenhagen Hotels

Browse 74 Copenhagen, Denmark hotel reviews for 122 Copenhagen hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Copenhagen

Frederiksberg Hotels4.1 km
Dragor Hotels9.7 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Copenhagen Hotels and Deals

#1 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
fearlessflyer82 says: "Stayed one night here during the Climate change conference so we were very happy..."
$111
#2 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
shylla says: "Danhostel Copenhagen City is the best hostel I've been so far, it is very clean ..."
$24
#3 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
bigstoney82 says: "Ok, so this place is a little pricey, but not too bad, somewhere between 150 an..."
#4 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
mkatherine says: "When I arrived in Copenhagen I did not have anywhere to stay so I walked up and ..."
#5 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
krishvallurupalli says: "well I can't really comment on the affordability as it was paid for by my host, ..."
$84
#6 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
catharineaf says: "If you're looking for a "wow" factor then look no further than the Admiral. My h..."
$115
#7 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
AnkeSuna says: "My stay at the Copenhagen Island hotel was short but memorable! The hotel is not..."
$120
#8 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
fivepointpalm says: "PROS CONS : very good location, you're only a walk away from the Tivoli ..."
$79
#9 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
hightide says: "Stayed here for a total of 3 nights. The best aspect is the location -- smack in..."
$22
#10 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
Dess0546 says: "We went here for 4 days, absolute great hotel, near the big shopping street and ..."
#11 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
Chokk says: "I have stayed at the Scandic Webers hotel in Copenhagen many times over the year..."
$118
#12 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
mandarinka says: "Great hotel in every way that matters: location, comfort, cleanliness, and servi..."
$29
#13 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
adyhodges says: "The booking and pre-booking were fine. I had been sent my code and room number. ..."
#14 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
andrewdc93 says: "I recently stayed at the Bella Sky Comwell in Copenhagen and it is by far the be..."
$64
#15 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
TravelLass says: "The hotel is about 10min to 15min walk from central station, depending on your w..."
#16 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
vixen2306 says: "The last couple of nights we were spending in Copenhagen. As accommodation price..."
$23
#17 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
tirsomaldonado says: "This hotel is right 2 minutes away from Tivoli and it is right in front of the t..."
$102
#18 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
Chokk says: "To me this is one of the better SAS Radisson hotels in Denmark. The hotel is sit..."
$109
#19 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
tirsomaldonado says: "We were looking for a hotel next to Central Station with breakfast included and ..."
$90
#20 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
suzbert says: "The 71 Nyhavn is in the middle of the busy and touristic part of Copenhagen, whi..."
$130
#21 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
novabelgica says: "We had stayed in a Cabinn Inn before so we knew what to expect. The name basical..."
#22 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
judyv says: "New, and well-kept hotel. Rooms are compact, and well-designed. it had everythin..."
#23 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
bfortune says: "very nice, clean, comfortable modern hotel, centrally located in Copenhagen, wit..."
$103
#24 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
omendfornd says: "I've come to realise since staying at another similarly-priced hotel in Copenhag..."
$116
#25 of 122 hotels in Copenhagen
b00giehead says: "I can't give a highly recommended as the hotel was not completed when were arriv..."
$128