Copenhagen Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Copenhagen, Denmark

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Copenhagen, Denmark airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Copenhagen photo

Copenhagen Airport (CPH)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Copenhagen

December 13, 2017
to December 31, 2017
Gabriel is traveling to Copenhagen, Denmark
Need someone to show me around or discover the city together on a weekend.
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with
December 13, 2017
to February 18, 2018
December 23, 2017
to January 3, 2018
Harshal is traveling to Copenhagen, Denmark
Never stop having fun! If you aren't, stop doing the unfun things.
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Copenhagen Flight Tips and Information

The flight from hell! What an awful way to sign off!
When I woke up on Sunday morning, 4am to be precise, I was thinking "could this holiday have gone any smoother?". Well, BIG MOUTH me. It did go smooth yes...but I should've saved the happy thoughts till I reached Seattle! I got dressed soon, cleane…flight to Brussels. I saw the most interesting family: he was British, she was African and they had 3 kids…
Copenhagen - Zurich and Singapore
I did some research 2 to 3 months before departure especially for the tour to Komodo and Rinca islands.  Unfortunately the searched through the internet was not that good for booking the tour as many of the travel agents in Flores and Bali char…flight from Copenhagen to Zurich. Unfortunately the flight was delay in Copenhagen and I was worry we would miss our flight
Copenhagen--It's Wonderful!
I had acquired a free ticket through work, to any Finnair destination in Scandinavia.  We had originally chosen Oslo and although our tickets were for Oslo, we decided to change to Copenhagen at the last minute.  Finnair was more than happ…flight in the late afternoon. We flew Finnair flight 006, an MD-11 aircraft to Helsinki.  The flight was smooth…

Other Airports Near Copenhagen