Copenhagen Airport Hostel

amager landevej 181, Copenhagen, Denmark
Copenhagen Airport Hostel - Wow....Thor will protect me during my sleep....if can keep it down!
Copenhagen Airport Hostel - Bed

Copenhagen Airport Hostel Rates and Deals

Copenhagen Airport Hostel Reviews

delsol67 delsol67
Close, cheap, but you never know what to expect Oct 21, 2009
The guy running the guesthouse told me to call upon arrival. They directed me to a spot between the 7-11 and Danse Bank, within terminal 2. They picked me up within about 10 minutes. The drive to the hostel was no more than 5 minutes. The guy who picked me up was very friendly and helpful.

The hostel is in a residential area that is a bit dark at night.

They showed me to my room which was in a separate bulding behing the main house. It was up a spiral staircase which was difficult but, no big problem. They are in the middle of renovation and adding rooms. The rooms are being repainted and have murals on one or more walls. I had Thor's room and as you would guess he and his hammer were taking up most of the wall at the end of my bed. Would I be able to sleep?

They had left when I realized that they had given me no towel. I decided to try to do without.....I've done it before. I've learned alot about make due with whatever you have!

Now, let me tell you - I had read terrible reviews about this place, terrible. I booked it due to it's proximity to the airport and that it was the cheapest thing. Understand that, this is Scandinavia so, cheap isn't cheap. Cheap here is about double what I usually pay for accomodations and it's ratings were at the bottom.

So, my expectations were low. The bathroom (many complaints were listed about it) was a nice bathroom with marble and nice fixtures, just in need of a bit of repair. It wasn't the cleanest but, as I have said before, you make due.

My bed was comfortable but the pillow was mush. The heat worked and the room was quiet.

I also stayed here on my return trip, a week later. The difference then was, the heat didn't work, They had lost the key to my private room and the guy running the hostel slept in the living room with the tv a bit loud. He left it on all night. Luckily, I have ear plugs.

This places has it's challenges. Your experience could be as inconsistent at mine but, the price is hard to beat.
The front of the hostel
The rear of the property
Wow....Thor will protect me during…

Check Copenhagen Airport Hostel Rates and Deals