Copa Airlines Colombia

Copa Airlines Colombia - Copa Airlines

Copa Airlines Colombia Cartagena Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Average experience Mar 02, 2013
Copa Airlines has its main hub in Panama. I flew the distance between Cartagena and Bogotá, which was operated by Copa Airlines Colombia with an Embraer 190AR.

Check in was efficient, but the lady told me that the flight was delayed one hour. I became a little bit stressed since the flight was already late and I had booked a hotel in Bogotá, where my confirmation said that check in was only until midnight. Did that mean it closed at midnight? I was afraid that I would not make it. I asked if the check in staff could call the hotel for me and tell them that I would arrive late. I was taken to an office, where she dialed the hotel number. Luckily, late arrival was no problem. This telephone service was something my 5* hotel in Cartagena could not do without charging me for it!

Cartagena airport is a small and quite unintesting airport with not much to offer. There were quite a few announcements, but it was difficult to hear and all announcements were done in Spanish only.

Well on board I was surprised to see that the plane had good sized leather seats in rows of 2 +2 and there was a one class cabin. The captain annonced in two languages, but the flight attendants only annonced in Spanish. The inflight magazine, Panorama, had some interesting articles in both Spanish and English.

On my 1:35 hour fight from Cartagena to Bogotá the inflight service consisted of drinks only; water, fruit juice, soft drinks and coffee.

I haven´t tried Copa airlines on international flights, but I would fly them again on domestic flights.
Copa Airlines