Cooperativa de Transportes y Turismo "Riobamba"

Banos, Ecuador
2740 133

Cooperativa de Transportes y Turismo "Riobamba" Banos Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Bus to and from Banos - Riobamba Jul 19, 2009
I was at the Terminal in Quito and asked the info center for the buses to Banos, this is how I found this company. I ended driving with them 2 times.

1st Quito - Banos: it was cheap, just US$7 for a 4 1/2 hrs long drive. Bus was ok, not that comfortable, but not that bad either. When it got dark, they turned on the lights inside and the bus looked like a disco, haha, so fun, hahaha. Bus just made one stop before the destination. Good experience!

2nd Banos - Guayaquil: it was really cheap, just US$7 for a 7 1/2 hrs long drive, how nice! Bus wasn't parked at the terminal, they were coming from somewhere else and stopped next to it. Bus was quite ok. They were playing some music, which wasn't very good, but no problem. I was a bit concern about my bag, but nothing happened to it.

I thought the bus would be a direct one, but they were stopping in every single town. This might be the reason why it was so cheap. Anyway, I arrived to Guayaquil.

If you are taking this bus, I'll suggest you having patience, take an extra battery for your iPod and a book.
station in Banos