Convenient Resort, Suvarnabhumi Airport

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

Convenient Resort, Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok Reviews

dardeb dardeb
Convenient hotel near airport Feb 01, 2014
This hotel is located only few minutes from Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok. They provide transfer, in most cases free, but there are some room booking that don’t include it, so be careful when you’re booking. Proximity to the airport and free transfer were the reasons I chose this hotel.

When I landed and got through with my bags, I easily found the spot where hotel representatives were. They asked me to wait for a few minutes, and then escorted me together with some other passengers outside to the van. The ride was only 5-10 minutes.

Hotel is located away from the main road. It has parking spaces, restaurant, massage parlor and lots of green all around.

My room was specious, with a bed, fridge, TV, AC, instant coffee and free bottles of water. Bathroom was good size too, with open shower area, and hot water. Good free WiFi worked in the room.

Staff was nice. I only stayed overnight, and didn’t need them much.

Next morning I used free transfer again, to catch my early morning flight to Chiang Mai.
parking area
my big room
my room
coffee
ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
convenient resort Sep 21, 2011
Love the name convenient resort -in the states thats like calling motel 6 a resort lol . But i will say its a great place to rest your head if you got into bangkok airport late or you have to leave early. It cost 20.00 dollars a night and they pick you up at the airport and then they bring you back in the mouring . They have internet but you have to pay for it.i think its 10 baht for 10 minutes and there is a place to get some food there if your hungry. The place is clean and beds do the trick. I use this place when i get in late at night. For the price its a great deal.its not a hilton and its not a resort.

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals