Convenient Grand Hotel

Convenient Grand Hotel Rates and Deals

Convenient Grand Hotel Bangkok Reviews

urtahc urtahc
Convenient Grand Hotel - Remote Stay In Bangkok Aug 13, 2011
First Impression lasts. I was told that the hotel is just within the airport area. The hotel representative was in the arrival lobby waiting for us and the rests of their guest. She catch us quickly and managed to usher us to the shuttle waiting ramp. The driver and the hotel representative were very much efficient. With out much a do, we were driving on our way to the hotel. It took us to free way down to the inlet roads while we passed through dark streets and open places. 20 Minutes later we arrived in a hotel totally isolated from the city and secluded within local residences. The ambiance was silent and you can hear your own steps at 8pm.

We got a room for three and it was very ample for us. For this time, after a long journey of Indochina tour, this hotel is the only one who provides us three single beds. Makes it more different from the rest of accommodation. I checked the balcony and as I view from the top floor of the building, it gives me the idea how far we are from the metropolis. The hotel lobby smell stinky and dilapidated although it looks all well cleaned and managed. There is just a smell that recalls me of old stuffs around like emanated from the carpet. Free wi-fi access.

It took us a taxi to metro for two rides-transfer to get to the metropolis. In fact one hour travel from Kaohsan Street on our way back home with a taxi.

This place is not convenient for those who wanted to be in the city at night or if there are no available transfer. The safety is what worried me. I cannot recommend the location other than if one wanted to stay for a night without plans going to out for a night life or even shopping. Though I did not stay over the next day for my flight was very early. I appreciate the free shuttle bus transfer and the efficient services of the staffs.
the cupboard