Contiki European tours

Contiki European tours - A nice tour manager, Rene

Contiki European tours London Reviews

woods89 woods89
Home for a rest! May 22, 2011
Don't let the title confuse you..

Me and my friend wanted to travel europe but we were inexperienced travelers and not done anything like this at all before. So we looked at ways in which we could go traveling around europe but if all the hard work sorted for us and all we needed to do was enjoy our self's.

We looked on STA travels web site and found out about this tour group called Contiki. prices seem good the places we wanted to go we could. Basically it seemed like a really good idea.

Long story short... We traveled europe with like minded people around the same age group met great people on the trip and had a blast with them all and the tour guide was awesome along with our cook and driver!. had a amazing 3 week with these guy and in great places!!

Id definitely recommend contiki for people looking for a hassle free traveling experience and for people who just want to meet new people while exploring places over the world!!

This has definitely given me confidence in traveling!

So get ya bags packed and get lost!!!
woods89 says:
yer it was great! great for first time travelers and for those that want a fun and stress free time! great way to free the world!!
Posted on: Jun 07, 2011
world-traveller123 world-tr…
Contiki - Trips for 18 to 35 - My reviews and thoughts. May 18, 2005
This is my review and thoughts about Contiki. It is a tour company based out of Australia. They cater to people from age 18 to 35. They do trips all over the world. From Europe, New Zealand, Australia, Canada and USA. As well they now have at trips in a small part of Asia.

I have done about 4 trips with them in my lifetime.

Doing The European Vista, To the Scandinavian and Russia Tour, to Spanish Spree and the Golden Fleece. As well I did stay at their former resort on Mykonos, Greece.

Contiki is a great company. Its nice to be with people in your own age group, not being stuck with people in their 80's.

They set up the trips really well, for most of the European ones I did. All your hotel and transportation is all arranged. All you have to do is sit and and enjoy the trip.

No worries about finding your way to a new city, Contiki does it for you.

Way it works you get your own charter bus. Only your tour group/ your travel mates are on this all the time. No general public ever. Then you have your own driver and tour manager.

Many optional excursions are available for you to experience each trip better. As well your often on a meal plan. At each hotel, breakfast and most dinners are provided for you.

The hotels/ accommodation you stay at. You just are handed your room key and you go to your room, no checking process at all,very nice.

My view is contiki gets a bad rap for being classified as a party trip only. They are wrong, Contiki does take you to good sights and can be a good cultural experience. Its the passengers that create the trip.

The ones I have done have a mix of people on board always. One bunch who just for the sights and culture. Another bunch who are hard cord party people and go out every night and like to drink. Also you get one group who do a a little of both, which is what I was.

Overall, I never had any bad people on board my tours. The tour manager was always good and up to par. Gave good customer service and was available. Also had good bus driver who knew the routes and was well good at customer service.

Overall a good trip experience I had with going to Europe. I would highly recommend them.

Let me know if you plan on travel with them and I can give you all the pointers.

Thanks
Contiki bus
Contiki group photo in Rome
A nice tour manager, Rene
nicnil says:
Hey, im booked to take a europe tour this summer...and i was just wondering if people's excessive drinking ever disrupted the flow of the trip? lk did you miss anything because other ppl where partying or hung over?
did you room with other ppl? would you recommend this?
other pointers would be great too
-nicole
Posted on: Mar 19, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Contiki European tours

European Vista - First Trip to Europe with Contiki May 2005
TOUR Travelogue for the Contiki  European Vista trip 2005   1.      April 28 2005 En Route to London, England Today I fly to London to start my Trip to E…TOUR Travelogue for the Contiki   European Vista trip 2005   1.       April 28 2005 En Route to London

Check London Hotel Deals