Contiki Bus Tour

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Contiki Bus Tour Amsterdam Reviews

dmfairbairn dmfairba…
Jun 28, 2007
There are tons of diferent ways to see Europe. You really have to figure out how much time & money you can spend in order to figure your best options.

Last summer my mates and I flew over from Toronto to London where we took a two week Contiki bus tour. Contiki is a bus touring company for 18-35 yr olds. It was pretty cool to travel around historic cities with young, friendly people who were all out to have a good time. Our tour took us to 8 countries and 10 cities in 12 days, so it was pretty intense..

Although you really don't get to "know" the cities like, you get a general idea of cities you'd like to visit again.

Have a look www.contiki.com

I would recommend contiki only if you are limited on time.. Otherwise Grabbing a backpack and a Eurorail pass can't be beat..

Enjoy
mswim says:
I did a Contiki this spring. I did the London/paris Getaway Tour which was an independent one unlike yours. We got to spend 3 days in each city and had tons of free time. It was awesome. Since then, some of my tour mates have done longer Contikis like yours and weren't nearly as pleased. They thought they spent far too much time on the bus compared to the few hours we did on our London/Paris one. I'm thinking about taking another one next year, I had a blast!
Posted on: Sep 20, 2007
Danielle19 says:
I loved my conitiki tour - not everything went 100% to plan but that was actually part of the fun. I travelled alone as did most of the people on the tour. I made friends for life on the tour!! Highly recommended!!
Posted on: Sep 14, 2007
SwtSerenity says:
i'm thinking of doing a contiki tour myself but would be going solo. when you went, was there a lot of solo people on your contiki tour? i never travelled alone before.
Posted on: Aug 18, 2007