Connexion

Check Nice Hotel Deals

Connexion Nice Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Just great Staff ! Jun 09, 2013
Just a fancy hotel and a fancy room for me :)

This hotel was quiet outside from the old city but just 100 meters from the bus station to the airport and at the same distance from the corniche (Beach road) . The building ready for demolition :)

They try to save the game with a fancy decoration but wasn't enough ! Many fancy objects outside the room and purple color in the lobby area . Also a public computer available for the guests !

The staff was very friendly and helpful but was the only good thing there :)

The check in is until 7pm after the chaos or wait until the next morning :)

No elevator and walk a lot of stairs just to get at the last floor (4th) !

They offer me free wifi but was very weak in my room ! But finally found some corners and receive stronger signal :)

The room was cozy but the bathroom very small ! When try to do a shower I had five minutes cold water and 30 seconds hot :) Terrible situation :)

Also a sh@t smell comes out of the drain pipes !!! What are you pay is what are you take :)

But they had some good amenities like music player , hot water for coffee (coffee and tea in the room) and a satellite flat TV ... wasn't able to lock the channels and many times loosing the signal :)

The bed was great with a dozen of pillows :)

The room was very clean , but the smells from the bathroom was something unique :) I close the door and save the game somehow :)

Something strange at the top of the room !!! A base with a ring ... they use to fit a punching bag ? or for kinky scenes ? :) Here is the mystery of the room :)

The isolation of the room ! just a thin piece of wood between of rooms ! I feel so close to my neighbors sometimes , i heard everything with many spicy details :)

They had also a breakfast but they charge you extra , wasn't very expensive but I don't had time to try it ! Early morning wake ups :)

Ok after the that the fair value was 29euro per night , for the France is a very low value ! Been there for two nights and just use the room for sleep and shower !

A positive point was about the staff , they keep my luggage for 4-5 more hours after the check out ! And they don't had any official luggage store !

My suggest for you ? just found a better one ! You can do it :) You have to pay something extra but will be more better ! Except if you want only to sleep and shower in a low budget hotel and of course to save some more chips :)

I know , sounds funny and is a funny review but is 100% truth , was a sweet adventure of my trips , and many times describe this story to my fellows and laughing also have some more details but I don't like to write that here :)

Check Nice Hotel Deals