Congreso Apart Hotel

Congreso Apart Hotel Rates and Deals

Congreso Apart Hotel Buenos Aires Reviews

pav79 pav79
Loft living in City Center Nov 29, 2010
Ok, so it was probably my bad for not doing much research on the cities I visited during my vacation. Let's take Buenos Aires for example. Who knew how frickin' huge the city was?!? Well, probably most of you travbuds, but I didn't really have a clue...again, my bad for the lack of research. If you're reading this and have no clue what I'm talking about, Buenos Aires is pretty much like NYC. Broken down into a few different neighborhoods, much like New York City, and most definitely impossible to see everything in three days. If I was able to do it all again, and still only have three days, I would probably stay in a different neighborhood every night so that I could get a better understanding of the feel of the city.

As it was, I was placed, through a package deal, in the Apart Hotel & Spa Congreso, which I believe is considered to be in the section known as City Center and only a couple of blocks away from the Congress building. Definitely not a bad location since I was able to catch all of the neat buildings associated with the city on a couple of my walks, to include the building where Evita yelled out of, or something like that. The room was really nice. If I were staying there for an extended amount of time, it would definitely be the place to stay as it had a mini-kitchenette. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was par with what I had experienced at the other hotels I stayed at in South America. Pastry, fruit, scrambled eggs and a sausage of some sort. Plenty of restaurants and bars in the area to walk to and I never felt unsafe, though my tolerance is somewhat different than most.

Congreso Apart Hotel Overview

Rooms fully equipped with Microwave Oven, Frigobar, Kitchen, LCD, WiFi and all the comforts for that, in your stay, you feel at home. This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

Congreso Apart Hotel Amenities

• Microwave
  • TV
  • Direct dial phone
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite