The ferry harbour, Saint Peter Port, Guernsey
Condorferries - Condorferries

Condorferries Saint Peter Port Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Easy and comfortable island hopping Jun 14, 2011
I booked a ferry trip from Guernsey to Jersey just for fun and I thought that it was too stupid to fly the short distance once again. I checked on the Condorferries home page and I could choose from both a fast and slow boat and as I thought that I would not find staring at the water that great I decided to take the fast one. I also decided to upgrade to a club class because then I would be able to use my computer all the way in some quiet surroundings.

The ferry company demands you to be in the harbour area 1-hour prior to the departure which on a day like when I went was way too much but I imagine that it would be more appropriate in the summer months when the ferry is full. I arrived at the check-in that reminded of an airport check-in and I delivered my baggage as well, which was nice that I did not have to carry this one on board.

The club class was really nice and only an additional fee of 15 pounds and well worth the money. Inside there were 2 nice waitresses that took care of you like business class on a plane. Only soft drinks were free; if you wanted a beer or some wine there was a need for cash on the table.

The trip took just a bit more than one hour and I was happy to arrive in St. Helier quite relaxed.
Waiting for the ferry at the gate
The luggage train
Collection for Guide Dogs
Gate 3 at the Harbour

Compare Guernsey Hotel Rates (4km away)

Condorferries Map