Condor

Munich, Germany

Condor Munich Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Condor to France, Dubai and Munich Mar 03, 2009
Condor: My boyfriend Peter and I had the pleasure of flying with Condor from Munich to Paris at a reasonable price: It seems the price we paid for the Comfort Class was less than that other passengers had paid for the economy class on the other major airline that flew out of Munich. The flight attendants were extremely polite, professional and pleasant. I still remember Peter telling me that if they worked for tips, he would have given each of the hostesses 100 euros for being pleasant. The meals were a big change from those I had eaten on other flights in and out of various destinations in Europe. The selection of beverage more wide allowing us to drink literally anything they had on board. Unlike Lufthansa and KLM, Condor offers different styles of seating all of which are very comfortable: in the Comfort Class, the chairs reclined lower and there was plenty of leg room. The flight left as scheduled on time and I must say the service in Comfort Class is equal to if not better than the service offered in business class on many North American carriers.

On the return leg from France to Munich, I was given a window seat and the view was spectacular leaving Paris. I noticed as I move up and down once the flight had gained altitude that the business class section had a five course meal, with a choice of three entrees, served on china, with real flatware and linens. The only thing I thought was a little curious was that the seats did not recline to a flat (but then again I thought then it could have been just a few people not wanting to recline all the way). The second time around Peter and I flew Condor in business class from Munich to Dubai and I can not begin to describe the comforts in this class aboard a Condor flight. It was then that it became apparent to me that the business class chairs do not actually recline to a flat, nonetheless I was able to sleep comfortably through out. I experienced first hand the five course meal and the beautiful linen and cutlery used in business class. Peter did not seem bothered at all, he flew business class all the time and he did not understand my excitement one bit.

The last time I used Condor was in 2003 when I flew from Brussels to Munich on a Condo Airbus for a mere 47 euros. It was less than a two hour flight and again the service was exquisite. I did not eat anything as I had the stomach flu. I was happy the flight was not full and I was able to occupy two seats and sleep through to my destination. All in all my experience with Condor has been positive. Given another chance I would definitely fly Condor again within or without Europe. They have a flight out to Madagascar that Peter talked about for almost a year after he traveled there.

Check Munich Hotel Deals