Condal

Condal Rates and Deals

Condal Girona Reviews

NJTProadcruiser NJTProad…
Good Find in Girona Apr 16, 2011
I found Hotel Condal through the TravBuddy hotel search. This hotel is perfectly located three streets from the Girona Renfe station and within reasonable walking distance to nearly all that Girona has to offer at an affordable price.

Check in was easy, the friendly young lady took care of all the formalities, answered my questions and I was on my way to my room in less than five minutes. Coming back late at night, I had to convince the gentleman at the desk that I was who I was :P

The room I booked was for one person, a single room, had a twin bed, was clean and comfortable. The washroom was small, had a pull flush toilet and a shower. Towels, soap and shampoo were provided.

Again, because the small size of the room and limitations of my camera (narrow lens), I do not have pictures of my room. However, the pictures provided by the hotel are accurate.

Throughout the hotel, everything looked modern and well taken care of.

Two slight drawbacks during my visit:

- I did hear other guests’ music and low talking while taking a quick afternoon nap in the room, but at night (despite returning at 4am) everything was quiet.

- At 9:30am Sunday morning, the cleaning staff was out in full force cleaning the adjacent room and their presence was definitely noticed, especially for the slightly hung over :P. However, they were fast.

Overall, I would stay here again, at 39€ for a private clean room and its location, it was a good deal.

Note: If you are relying on Google Maps and get lost, the Hotel is not in front of Hospital Sta. Caterina. The correct name should be Clinico Sta. Caterina and there is a Hospital Sta. Caterina, but its several kilometers to the south in Salt. If you get lost, please ask someone for the Tourist Office.
Hotel Condal Exterior
Hotel Condal Entrance
Glynnes says:
A nice review Mike, Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Apr 16, 2011

Condal Overview

The Hotel Condal is located in Girona making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Hotel Condal boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The guestrooms are equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, desk, hair dryer, television, bathtub, shower. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Girona hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, shops, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, tours, business center. Along with its convenient location in Girona, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. For your reservation at the Hotel Condal Girona, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Condal Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria