Comwell Rebild Bakker Hotel Skørping

Comwell Rebild Bakker Hotel Skørping Rates and Deals

Comwell Rebild Bakker Hotel Skørping Skorping Reviews

Chokk Chokk
In the middle of a National Park Nov 05, 2010
I was back in Northern Jutland and heading for a hotel where I had stayed many times before but it was more than 5 years since I had been there the last time. The areas surrounding the Hotel are some of the most beautiful in Denmark. Rebild Bakker or The Hills of Rebild is the first National Park in Denmark and was created way back in 1912.

The hotel is quite large and it is often used to have exams and classes for the MBA line of Aalborg University. I drove to the hotel through the Rebild Bakker and I was stunned and taken by the view. The parking in front of the hotel was full so the hotel was really busy.

I entered the huge hotel complex and met one of my colleagues in the reception. Even though it was before noon we were able to get our rooms which I appreciated. It is always nice after a long drive that you have time to unpack and change a shirt.

The room was nice and bright; there were large windows and a glass door leading out to a balcony over viewing a large green area and two tennis court with a small hill in the back.

The room had two nice single beds and a nice desk from where you could work. The room was taken a bit of the years even though that everything was clean and everything was working; well I don’t know about the TV because I never turned it on.

We were a group of 4 colleagues that had a meeting the whole afternoon in a place nearby. We were back in the hotel around 6 pm and some of us met for a beer in the bar. In the bar they had some Belgian beers but I wanted to try a beer from the local FUR brewery. The beer was great and there was therefore a good reason to come back when we were finish with the dinner in the nearby restaurant Røverstuen.

When we came back the bar was totally overcrowded with students form a accountant line of Aalborg University having a ball in the bar. For us Danes it was also a special day; it was the J-day, which is Julebrygs Dag or the day where the Christmas beers are given free to the marked. Even though many of the students had their exams the following days they were having a blast and many of them would have a hard day the following day.

After a good night sleep I left around 10 am the following morning; I didn’t want to head towards Copenhagen directly; it was my aim to visit the National Park because it had been some years since I had been there the last time and it was not too often that I was in this region.

The hotel is a busy hotel and it is situated in an amazing place. If you are a nature lover or someone that loves running in the nature, then this is the place to be if you are in this area.
One of the two beds
The two beds
The room
The room

Comwell Rebild Bakker Hotel Skørping Overview

The Comwell Rebild Bakker Hotel Skørping is an ideal place to stay for both business and leisure. Skorping town centre is within a 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Comwell Rebild Bakker Hotel Skørping's leisure facilities include outdoor tennis courts and billiards. Also available at the hotel is a sauna, a steam room and conference room(s). Hotel facilities include meeting rooms and luggage storage. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Comwell Rebild Bakker Hotel Skørping's express check-in/check-out feature which minimises the usual hassles letting you get on with your trip.

Comwell Rebild Bakker Hotel Skørping Amenities

• Meeting Rooms
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Billiards
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Desk
  • Exhibit Space
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower