Comrade Inn

Comrade Inn Rates and Deals

Comrade Inn Srinagar Reviews

azianelias azianeli…
Great Stay Apr 05, 2012
I was all alone in Kashmir from Malaysia. Know nothing much about Kashmir but i had a very good tour guide, Mr Fahad Ali under Routemasters ( http://routemasters.net/ ) who put me in this great hotel. He convinced me that i would feel like home if i stayed here. And it was absolutely right. and proven on my second nite. I met the owner of the hotel, Mr Sajid. Very warm person and friendly. . it really surprised me that the MD of the hotel personally addressed each guest. I havent had any experience like this in any hotel in Malaysia or Indonesia. This is family business. They were very warm and friendly hosts.

The food also great even all were new to me. Never tasted before. The staffs were friendly and helpful and explained to me about the food. They love to smile.

Talking about room. I m a person who love white bed spread. and u can have it here. I love the room. Modern. Spacious, clean, neat. I love the second room which i stayed for the last nite, I stayed in this hotel for 5 nites.

In future if i come again i will stay in this hotel..I will not forget the moment i stayed here. Excellent hospitality and warmth. Highly recommended to all my friends from Malaysia.
the hotel
lobby
my room

Comrade Inn Overview

National Institute of Technology Srinagar and Dal Lake are within driving distance of the Comrade Inn. Srinagar city centre is within a short 10 minute drive. Tours and other travel arrangements can be made at the inn's tour desk. An airport shuttle operates from the inn.

Comrade Inn Amenities