Compass del Sur

Compass del Sur Puerto Varas Reviews

sepilokfui sepilokf…
I found home in Chile! Jul 22, 2012
Stayed here in Apr 2010.

I would like start with Puerto Varas - The Most Beautiful Town in Chile.

Compass del Sur is exactly those hostals we backpacker needed, is like you walk in, you found home. When I was here, there was only another American guy there. We right away decided to cook (1st cook in South America). The reason is they have such a functional kitchen - big, wide, fully equipped and really easy. We shop in the nearby market, good price good food (this region in Chile has the nicest farm produces). In the supermarket, I was able to get even products from home Malaysia. We had wonderful dinners here, cooked every night.

The dorm (6 in a room) is spacious. The house has a living room for TV and a beautiful dining room. I hanged out here for 3 days just to rest, and there were always nice music on.

This old house with German architecture is warmth, cozy and comfy to stay. The heater is one of those that use wood burning, nice to be away from the commercial world.

The lady, Maria and the maid, were helpful, friendly and nice. Ask her about 'The Apple Pie' place, my favourite :-)! The WiFi worked fine here.

Check Compass del Sur Rates and Deals