Commodore Hotel

Check London Hotel Deals

Commodore Hotel London Reviews

DAO DAO
Greeted Like a Brother May 04, 2017
When I refused to pay a £20 check­in fee at a bad accommodation – I ended up here at the last minute. I am really glad I did. Despite my accommodation website (Hotels.com) booking me in here 15 minutes before I arrived, the staff were great. Rather than trying to charge me a late check­in fee like the other place, they upgraded me to a suite. They felt sorry for me checking in late! Now that is how a good hotel should treat paying guests.

Great work Commodore Hotel people!

And of course, I am now going to give you a great review of this little gem of a hotel.

The Commodore is a quiet hotel. Not often done in London, but it is quiet. Located in Lancaster Square, the Commodore is away from busy streets in the area. The main reception area is housed in an interesting and historic old building. The staff greeted me like a brother and made sure I had everything I needed. Iron? No problem. Nice cold beer in the beautiful Red Bar? No problem. My junior suite had a great bathroom, large bed, big towels, Nivea branded toiletries and other nice touches. The hotel reception area is ornate, has free newspapers and wi­fi. The whole hotel is cosy, especially the really neat Red Bar. Is small, but comfortable and a great place to have a quiet nightcap.

I didn’t choose the Commodore the first time, but I will choose it again. It’s 2 blocks from Lancaster Tube station, across the street almost from Hyde Park and quiet. I had a great night’s sleep after having a bad day. They put me in a good mood and made sure I got off to a happy start to work the next day.

DAO’s Verdict:

- Great staff with a resident’s bar

- Quiet location (in London!)

- Mediterranean restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner (including tapas)

- Gym, Mini bar, Wi-Fi

Tube: Lancaster Gate ­ Central Line
BASAIC says:
They know a good customer when they see one.
Posted on: May 04, 2017