Comida Corrida en Plaza Universidad

Comida Corrida en Plaza Universidad - The 'no name' place

Comida Corrida en Plaza Universidad Zapopan Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Best home made food ever Sep 09, 2010
I knew that finding a good place to eat in Guadalajara wouldn't be hard. I have many options, but this place is by far my favorite for my everyday meals.

We don't cook at home and my roommate always likes to eat in places like Toks, Applebees and the sort. I really get tired of eating restaurant food everyday, so I looked for a more "home cook" option in the area.

It wasn't hard to find what I wanted. This place is located in the Food Court of Plaza Universidad (a small shopping center in front of the UAG). It doesn't have a name, but it's the only "comida corrida" place in the area. Comida Corrida in Mexico usually means home made food. Nothing fancy, but usually delicious.

You can see in the menu that they have many options, so you can choose something different everyday and never get tired. I have been eating here during weekdays for two weeks straight and have loved every meal. The taste these ladies give to the food is absolutely home made and delicious. The portions are also good size. You get a cream, soup or salad as your appetizer. Then, the main course comes with two sides. One liter of natural fruit water is included in the price, which is by the way about 5 dollars! I really couldn't find a better place for my everyday meals.

If you are in the area you must hit this place. But you must also let me know and we can go together! It's only a few feet away from my home!
The "no name" place